A downloadable tiny roguelike
VERGER is a compact roguelike set in a beast-infested orchard over an eventful year.
Slay monsters, collect fruit, upgrade your kit, and beat back otherworldly abominations. Unlock the secrets of your exiled lineage. Survive four seasons and prove your worth, or die in vain.
VERGER is an expanded version of a PICO-8 prototype built for 7DRL 2018. It is an effort to distill my favorite elements of the genre into a small, satisfying loop.
Currently in development; demo forthcoming!
- VERGER: demo nigh15 days ago
- VERGER: balancing, beasts, & bugs75 days ago
- VERGER: ruminations on generationOct 05, 2019
- VERGER: throwing shadersSep 22, 2019
- VERGER: a tiny roguelike in four seasons - year oneSep 16, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.